Welcome Viewers !
! Suggest us your preferred cuisine !
Send your suggestion in our Contact Us page :)
(1) For ages 8 and up. (Made in 2008)
(▲It was discontinued.)
(2) Konapun creations rot soon. You can’t keep it. The directions say “throw it away after playing with it.” You can see how it looks after it rots.
(3) It does not cook with actual heat. It does not actually make a sizzle sound. We added the sizzling noise.
(4) It does not smell like the actual food.
(5) I bought it at an auction. (Note: Konapun powder has expiry date. Expired powder might not work well.)
(6) The point of Konapun is just for fun. Kids can pretend cook, can experience creativity and can practice following directions.
▼Titled by Reuploaders▼
Một loại đồ chơi nấu ăn
العاب يابانيه اطفال