> We are 2 years plus <
Your donations allow us expand to a faster user browsing experience! Any amount counts on our server upgrade this November 2017!
AW Solutions is the official owner of maincuisine.com
Official PayPal.me ID : https://www.paypal.me/awsolutions
Click On PayPal image above to DONATE via secured PayPal gateway
PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
Step by step instructions to make delicious soft thick pancakes.
Music- ‘Parting Glass’ by Jason Shaw at Audionautix
Available in folk section at http://audionautix.com/index.php
Best Pancakes Ever Recipe
Recipes yields about 20 pancakes
Recipe in METRIC Units:
455g Self Raising Flour
170g Caster Sugar
3 heaped teaspoons Baking Powder
If you only have plain flour then add an extra teaspoon of baking powder.
1. First break the 3 eggs into a large jug or bowl
2. Pour the pint of milk into the eggs
3. Whisk the eggs and milk together
4. Add the dry ingredients. First the 1lb of raising flour, then the 6 oz of caster sugar, finally the 3 teaspoons of baking powder
5. Whisk all ingredients together
6. Leave the batter to rise for about one hour
7. Take a large spoon and beat the batter to a thick dropping consistency
8. If batter is too thick add a splash of milk
9. Heat a large frying pan or griddle on a medium heat
10. Wrap a piece of butter in a serviette to grease the pan
11. Now turn the heat up to full and use the spoon to dollop the batter on to the pan
12. Leave the pancakes to cook until bubbles appear and the edges dull
13. Separate them with a spatula if they have stuck together
14. Flip them with the spatula
15. They should be evenly browned to both sides
16. Flip a towel over the top to keep them soft
17. There is nothing nicer than a warm pancake with butter and jam. Enjoy.